Friday 4 November 2011

Pogo TV fame Rob coming to Kollam


Pogo TV fame Rob coming to Kollam,Kerala for Kollam Fest 2011 in 10'th November.
About ROB
Like a lot of kids, I used to love to draw. When other kids would be enjoying and reading the stories, we had to study in class; I'd be busy illustrating them, telling the same story in pictures.

We used to have cousins over a lot during summer vacations. To keep them busy and entertained I'd draw characters for them to color. Soon I was creating my own superheroes.

When school was over and I was preparing for medical entrance examinations, one of my friends told me he intended to apply to Art College and make art his profession. That got me thinking. I bought myself a prospectus for the same college and sat for the exam. I managed to clear the exam and from that moment onwards there was no looking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment